1992 F150, 302, Auto w/ OD .. fuel milege problems.

recently purchased 92, f150, 4x4, manual hubs, dual tanks, 302 Auto. with OD .. getting about 24L/100KM fuel consumpsion.. about 11mpg .. !! looking for a little more.. wondering what to look for / clean/
replace. ..
already did air breather, air filer, pcv, plugs, cleaned IAC with carb clean.. and lightly cleaned the throttle body.. (IAC cleaning due to poor idleing.. its ok now) .. plugs actually looked a bit on the lean side, but ok..
only thing that needs to be repaired is an exhaust leak.. which is can't find.. was told it may be the thermator pipe between back of heads.. ? no smog laws to infere with me removing and blocking it off.. but have to make sure thats it..
O2 sensors actually look new.. going to remove them and test them..
anyway.. anything else to add.. I'll check it out.. would like to get 15mpg+ .. typical days here are about 3-10 deg celcius right now..
thanks..
and since im half awake.. I posted this to the wrong group.. apologies..
LOL if its any consequence.. 1st ford and i bought it because of the price.. .. and i ain't too pleased with it at the pumps..
but if anyone has any thoughts...
later.

Sell it and buy a Chevy......
--

SVL

I usually buy F.O.R.D.s too:
Because I can get them for $.35 on the dollar. You can't do that with a GM, they hold they're resale value better.
Refinish King