1986 ford f150 4x4 302 fuel injected.

My truck runs poorly when it reaches operating temp and i attempt to drive "aggressively". The truck bucks and shutters. My normal driving style is slow starts. When the truck is cold it will stand still and burn rubber until i let off the gas.

What would make the truck run poorly when it is warm and i try to go half or full throttle from a start ? The truck is faithful and gets 15mph snd drives fine around town and the parkway.

I know air/fuel/electric theory. Does anyone know what to look at first ?

302 v8 fuel injected 105,000 miles

sonofadocker

Reply to
sonofadocker

"sonofadocker" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com:

ever put in new plugs, normal symptoms, also wires, fuel filter not quite as likely but also possible. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

Kevin,

I did the plugs yesterday and it still runs crappy when warm. I was waiting to do the plug wires, cap & rotor. The fuel filter is easy to reach. It is under the drivers frame rail. I was curious if someone else with a 302 had the same problem

Thanks

S> "sonofadocker" wrote in

Reply to
sonofadocker