1992 K-1500 Idler Arm AGAIN

Is it just me or are Idler Arms known to go bad every 2-3 years on these rigs. I run stock tires in winter and 285-75-16's in the summer. I replaced the
centerlink, Idler arm. Pitman Arm just over a year ago, and now I hear clucking when on rough terrain although I cannot feel it in the steering. I checked the ball joints and shocks they are fine but the Idle arm is shot again. Ugghh!
JRE