1996 blazer no fuel to injecters

my fuel pump is good but get no fuel to engine. if i dump gas down throttle body it will start. cant figure it out

How much fuel pressure, Vortec needs 60 psi.

-

What are you basing "good" on? That it makes noise and runs or a pressure check where you have 60 to 65 PSI? ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
it makes noise and pumps thru fuel filter (new) I will try a presure test and let you know thanks
thanks snoman checked the pressure and had none put in new fuel pump and works great. thanks again so much for you expert help.