2000 Chevy Tahoe Power Steering Problems

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I bought a 2000 Tahoe LS with the 5.3L and 4x4 back near Christmas of 2008. On my way home, the power steering pump went (mechanic said the shaft broke inside the pump). I had it
replaced, and everything was fine until today. I sold the truck and it was picked up today, and the new owner is having problems. He says while driving, the wheel will loose power, as in he goes to make a turn, and it's like there's no power steering. I'm pretty sure he said it's fine at a stop. I think after he makes the turn, it goes back to normal. He said it's intermittent. He also noticed that the air bag light is on in the dash board, which I too had noticed before, but am wondering if it could have anything to do with this?
If anyone has any suggestions, that would be great. I just sold the truck today, and the new owner is having this problem, and I feel really bad about it, as I don't like to sell a vehicle and have the new owner have problems, espessically the day they pick it up.
Thanks.
Air in the system? Perhaps it was not bleed properly. Twenty times full left to full right. Then check the fluid. No bubbles or splashing when cap is opened and engine running. Also check the low pressure line, it may be cracked or not tightened properly, allowing air to enter.
These mechanics today dont change anything that's important. Bet they used the old hoses. And if the Low pressure line goes on the bard on the back of the pump, chances are they didnt tighten the hose clamp, or they broke the hose.
Bet they left the old belt on too.
Cheers
"80 Knight" <nospam> wrote in message

Thanks for the advise. I'll let the owner know. :)