2000 GMC Sierra

I have 2000 GMC Sierra, 54000 km. I've seen some info that I should pull spark plugs after 50 000 km, so they would not be hard to remove at 100 k when is time for change.
If I pull them now, I will change them anyway, for the cost of 8 plugs. Any thoughts on that?
Ziggie

Buy a sparkplug gapper and regap them and they will be fine.
Kev
. . ========== 2000 GMC Sierra Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Thu, Jul 1, 2004, 10:36pm (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Ziggie)
I have 2000 GMC Sierra, 54000 km.
I've seen some info that I should pull spark plugs after 50 000 km, so they would not be hard to remove at 100 k when is time for change.
If I pull them now, I will change them anyway, for the cost of 8 plugs.
Any thoughts on that? Ziggie ==============Ziggie, i think it's a sound idea. other than getting that fat head of yers under the hood .......
i got question fer you...... is it hard finding t-shirts to slip over that head? how bout hats?
bet you heard a lot of melon jokes in yer time aye....??
~ o L O
marsh ~hands ziggie the ratchet and plug socket~ ====================