2001-2004 Full Size Trucks, Ever see Park Assist installed?

I know this may seem like an odd question, but, has anyone ever seen a factory park assist installed on the Tahoe/Yukon/Urban/Silverado/Sierra? I see it listed in the owners
manual, but have never seen the sensors installed on any bumper other than the Escalade. I think there is some value in this system, but would like to see how it is installed on a current vehicle before I look at buying the parts and installing it on my vehicle.
I am guessing that it's in the owners manual of my 02 Tahoe LT only because the manual shares pages with the Escalade.
Thoughts, comments?
-Ted
I may have seen it on a high end Yukon but can't be certain.