411 on 98 GM Radio

I have a 98 GMC Sierra with the standard radio/ cassette player built in. Anybody ever replaced the lights in the buttons? If so what voltage & wattage are they? a part # would be nice:))! Also if you
would be so Kind to tell me how to get the power knob off I would be deeply humbled as this too has got me in a bit of a quandry. I don't want to pull on it too hard :((
Thank in advance for any help or direction to go in here.
From the greater twin cities area