98 Camry Radio

My radio was working fine until a casette tape became stuck in the radio. I got the tape out but now the radio will not come on. Is there a switch some where to reset radio or fix problem? aNY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS

Reply to
cn2605 via CarKB.com

I believe that there is a switch inside the tape player. Try inserting and ejecting a tape and see if that fixes the problem.

Reply to
Ray O