4x4 Chevy trucks pollute the environment ! ! ! ! ! !

They should be outlawed, because they need far too much fuel.

If we don't buy the Arabs oil those poor sorry bastards would starve to death. They wouldn't have much luck trying to export sand and fanaticism would they?

Wow, talk about a LOUSY troll!
Doc
This troll is lousy...... My Chevy drinks gas and hauls ass........but I can afford the gas.

i drive a 99 tahoe, a 89 ford bronco and a 88 xj jeep cheroke. love to drive and the gas is cheaper than cigaretts or whisky(which i do sip occasionally) what a pleasure to drive a big 4x44
old john

Hey YO MAMA!!!!!!
Bruno Beam wrote:

hmm, guess I will have to buy a Dodge with an 8 liter V10, since, aparently, they DO NOT pollute.
As for needing too much fuel. its simple supply and demand there. as long as there is enough supply to keep the price low enough that people will pay it, they will buy big trucks, weather they need them or not. If fuel was $8 a gallon, a lot of big truck owners might be singing a different tune.
He probably dirives some imported piece of S*** and is jelous of real American Iron!!!!