Chevy Trucks TC commercial

Dear reader,

I live in the Netherlands (Europe) and am searching for a Chevrolet Trucks commercial aired in the US around New Year 2006.

On the internet this storyline is written about the commercial : "...a bunch of different Chevy Trucks are handing off a briefcase like they're making a drug deal but turns out its just a light bulb for the new year ball..." The music is a cool remix of Radar Love by Golden Earring.

Can you help me find a videostream/audiostream of this commercial? Hope to hear soon from you!

Greetings from the Netherlands, Patrick Orriëns

www.radar-love.net