Old Chevy military trucks.

Thers a few of these old Chevy diesel trucks around in various states of disrepair. Anyone think these would be better choices then my 82 Chevy Suburban gas hog. that runs just dandy right now.

None4U

Overpriced by about $2000

Overpriced by about $3500.....original mileage 44,000? I have a bridge to sell you.

About $1000 overpriced.....although the 6.2 Diesel and a 3.08 ratio will make slow beyond belief

Best deal of the bunch by far.

Reply to
Augustus

Dang it, I hate when things cost too much.

Reply to
None4U