51chevy p/u frame mod or swap

need help+advice mod the org frame or switch to S10 frame?

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"dgwilson98" wrote: > need help+advice mod the org frame or switch to S10 frame?
Iíve thought about putting a í54 5 window body and frame on top of a 4wd s-10 blazer frame, but I havenít found a í54 5 window with a title, and I dont know how well the steering will work that way..I personally would switch frames atleast, especially if you want to build it as a 4wd..
‚úĖ