Frame Swap

I have a 1950 Starlight couple that originally came

with a 6. I also have a 1952 v 8 frame. I have been > told the that 6 cylinder frame is two light for a v 8, > Is this the case. What kind of trouble will I run in > to if I swap frames. Any help would be greatly > appreciated. > > Thanks > Larry Cotton > Hurst, Texas > > 682-558-9272
Reply to
larry76053