have a new air filter fuel pump fuel filter and when the engine gets warm and if I am going up hill the engine has little or no power even with the pedal to the floor..it doesnr rev high just like as if no
gas. This doesnt happen in the winter??
Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/85-silverado-454-ftopict247551.html

Could be a plugged catalytic converter. I encountered that same symptom with a 1981 Suburban 1/2 ton 454.