88 GMC K2500 Stalling Problem

Page 2 of 2

Exactly, grounding it once it's running is ok, cranking it and running it when grounded is bad news.
Doc

Doc, Why? What symptoms would you expect me to have since I've done this. I've not seen any effects but as you've probably read I'm still not there with the 87 S-10. Do you think I've caused it trouble? Will it clear, or would you recommend another J-yard computer? Elliott
\"Doc\" wrote:

Doc, The only thing I pass up is your abuse. If you have knowledge and don't share it - its similar to you not knowing. It appears you think it's the computer fried by the jumper while cranking - to me that sounds unlikely but possible. The fact that it sometimes runs good is also confusing. Anyway, Saturday is the moving day - guess you'll just have to tolerate me in the mean time. Elliott