A little History....

Blundered across this vid , history of the Landrover, this is the first of five parts.

The dude who has it uploaded also as the Sweeny car chase amoungst his collections.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Wonder if Nige will attempt the Camel trail in his shiney new motor?

Reply to
vertuas

"We're The Sweeney and we haven't had any lunch so unless you want a kicking" still fresh still entertaining " 'It him George" Derek

Reply to
Derek