'88 Silverado - Turn Signal Doesn't Blink

I have a 1988 Chevy 1/2 Ton Silverado. When I use the turn signal the turn signal light comes on, but it doesn't blink. The turn signal light on the dash and the exterior turn signal both stay on solid
until the turn is completed. Any ideas what might be causing the light to not blink?
Thanks,
Brian
A bulb is most likely blown.
FYI In my 88 silverado I would blow tail lights like crazy. Finally I got the whole harness replaced because it got all gummed up and there was crud in the sockets. $35each they don't use the same bulb anymore instead of the push in the socket and turn old style bulbs it is a nice drop in the slot style. Anyway after I replaced the harness, I don't recall if I ever had to replace another bulb while I owned the truck.
Corey

Turn signal flasher is likely blown.
Doc
Sounds like a blown bulb with a dead short inside it to me. Same thing on my 1988 S10.
~KJ~

Thanks for replies. Replaced bulbs, jostled fuses a bit, and tightened grounds that I could find. Problem solved. I think it was probably a bad ground! Thanks again!