91 S-10 Blazer 4.3 TBI?

There is an air leak on the side of the throttle plate shaft.Do they sell seals for this fix?I can't seem to find a complete tbi in the junk yards here anywhere.I'm trying to fix this as cheap as possible as I
don't know much about the complete condition of this S-10 Blazer yet.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!
A good used one with no throttle shaft play or a reman.

Shep I been looking haven't found one yet. Thanks for the reply!