2003 Suburban - Electric Trailer Brake installation

I need to install an electric trailer brake controller on my 2003 suburban but I don't know what kind to buy or how to install it. My dad's Trailblazer already had a plug that you just plugged the brake controller into, so I was wondering if mine had the same - My suburban has the trailer package but I don't know how to install the electric brake controller - any info would be greatly appreciated

Rob

Reply to
Rob

I got the Voyager by Tekonsha. Works fine.

You need to wire it in using the enclosed instructions.

Reply to
PerfectReign

Different manufacturers have different wiring. Refer to the enclosed wiring diagram for the electric brake controller you purchase.

Jon

Reply to
Jon