95 k1500 doesnt move!

When I put my truck into gear it's like it stays in nuetral. I Just had my rear dif fluid changed and I'm pretty sure they over filled my oil. also my tranny fluid seems a little to high. Could any of these be factors?
There are no major leaks.
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:33:51 -0400, "saucytony"

No not at all.Could be a lot of things wrong with tranny. Could be minor, could be major. Not enough info to really suggest what might be wrong except made the electronic control module on side of tranny that gear shifter is hooked too. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
OK. When I first start it everything is fine. I put it into gear it goes ike normal but if I shift into reverse or a lower gear it starts to click. Then it will accelerate slowly no matter how much gas I give it. Soon after this, it wont move at all.
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
Is it a 4L60 or 4L65E?
Maybe the planetary gears?
I hope not.!
RK

Sorry, but I know less than nothing lol. What is 4L60 or 65E? What are planetary gears?
somebody told me that if its a tranny problem it would be hard to get rolling. I am able to push it (although not very far) by myself. Could it be the transfer case?
4L60E is an electronically controlled 700R4:
4L65E is an in between TH350/TH400 which is electronically controlled.
If you have no idea what planetary gears are, and that's your problem. Leave it to a well qualified trans shop.
RK

So do I need a whole new tranny? By the way thanks for all your help so far.
I couldn't make that determination:
Without first running a few tests.
You're welcome
RK