95 Tahoe ABS kicks in constantly

In my 95 Tahoe, w/ 150K miles, my ABS system kicks in almost constantly when braking at slow speeds and occasionally at higher speeds with only moderate braking. It seems to be ever-present when
pulling into parking spaces or making other slow/short manuvers.
I've only owned the truck for 1 year, and this problem has appearewd and slowly gotten worse since then. About six months ago I installed new rotors and pads up front.
Any idea how to fix, adjust, or disable? (besides paying a shop)
It may be related to vacuum, as my heater stinks -- I've had to clamp the temp control valve during the summer because any hard accel. or high speed causes vacuum to drop enough to allow the hot h2o valve to open. I couldn't find any vacuum leaks, and there's no obstruction (vacuum level seems fine). I think these two probs are unrelated.
TIA (please excuse the burp when replying)
Check all the tone wheels and sensors. I also believe there is a TSB re. corrosion at the wheel sensors. I"ll bet you'll find a damaged tone wheel though. Larry

Your Hub assembly might be bad on driver or passenger front.