96 S10 Blazer heater core question........

My 96 S10 Blazer heater core started leaking and fogging up the windows. Anyone have any suggestions as to getting it out for replacement ???? I heard the center dash
swings out for access?? Hopefully somebody here has done one and will share his experience.....
Thanks in advance.............
There is no mix up a sander can't fix up !!! (Al Bundy)