96 Suburban plug gap?

My owners manual has no plug gap info and it is not on the sticker in the engine compartment.
Can someone tell me the plug gap for a 96 Suburban 1500? The plugs I have
are Champion 4983
Thanks, jon
Look at the emissions label under the hood.

-

available. I'd suggest you consider AC Delco plugs.
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 05:21:13 GMT, Advocate wrote:

OK, and what is the recommended plug gap?
Jon
Did you ever think to call your local auto parts store and ask them what the gap is? Also,every owners manual I`ve ever had,tells the plug gap.Usually in the back.
I think the guy has suffered enough, it's 0.060".

He probably gave up and went bought a diesel...
mark
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:55:30 -0500, r_d wrote:

No actually, not interested in driving around in something that sounds like marbles in a tin can.
It is NOT in my owners manual, I looked before bothering to post here. It is NOT on a sticker in the engine compartment, I looked before bothering to post here. I did discover the gap in one of those catalogs in the parts store. It said .045 and that is what I used. Guess I'll put a few miles on it and check the tips to see it I gotta change it to .06
Yes, I've suffered enuf. Guess I won't be back. I came here for constructive help, not a load of shit
jon
Jon wrote:

    The Emissions Decal on my friends 1993 K-1500 Suburban does list plug gap. The Emissions Decal on my 1991 C-2500 (7200 GRVW) lists plug gap. At current I don't have a 1994 thru 1998 truck to see if it lists the gap on the decal. Normially GM Vehicals do.
    If you already knew it was not on the decal, you should have posted that. Valid suggestions are not a "load of shit".
BTW when talking about mechanical specs, you never drop the Zero. .06 is .060, unless your closing the plug gap to nill. Charles
Advocate wrote:

    I use Champoin, AC-Delco, and autolite spark plugs. All are decent. Charles
Jon wrote:

    Look on the emmissions decal. Plug Gap should be listed there. Charles