97Chevrolet S-10

I just bought a OBDII code reader. I received 3 codes off of my trucks computer: P0135,P0153 and P1133. I did an archive search of this site and I found that P1133 is probably a bad sensor in front of the catalytic
converter. Are P0135 and P0153 also related to this same sensor problem? Thanks, Rick