98 GMC p/u sheetmetal questions

Hi We have a 98 GMC 1/2 ton regular cab p/u at work, and last week a helper rear ended a car (turned a Honda Accord into an Accordion). It looks like the damage to our truck is strictly cosmetic-- didn't appear
to even damage the a/c condenser. It needs a hood, driver's side fender, grille and bumper. Last time I was at the wrecking yard, there were a number of similar vehicles that had been clunckered, so it shouldn't be too hard to find the parts, maybe even get lucky and find the hood and fender in white. My questions:: what year Chev/GMC will fit, will Suburban parts also fit, and is the front end the same regardless of the rest of the truck-- tonnage, cab size, bed size etc. Thanks and Happy New Year to all. Larry
Lp1331 1p1331 wrote:

www.car-part.com Will show you yards that have the parts, prices and condition.
89-99 will fit. 1/2 ton and 3/4 are the same. Suburban, P/U use the same parts.
--
Steve W.

btw wasn't yesterday an esophagus day or is that next Monday