1991 Toyota P/U bits

I have some used parts from a '91 Toyota P/up available.

I have a clutch with about 20,000 miles on it, intake plenum, I think I have the exhaust header, and various assorted other pieces, mostly off the engine (igniter, MAF, etc)

I just want to get RID of the stuff, since it's cluttering up my garage. Looking for approx $25 each, or perhaps you can take it all for $65-75?

Leave a message here. Thanks

Oh, I also have 3 rims/tires, not in the best shape at all. I would have had 4 but someone stole one (Please!!!! STEAL THE REST!!!!)

Reply to
HachiRoku

Gary

Do you have and Air Suction (AS) Reed Valve? It looks like this:

Jovis

Oh, you can email me at jovis366*hotmail.com

Reply to
Jovis

If you want them, tell me how to get them to you! They are aftermarket, I have NO idea! (perhaps AR???)

I just want to get rid of the things! I don't have a truck, I needed the engine for a Celica.

Reply to
HachiRoku

I'll look. It may have stayed on the engine. I don't know if my mech has scrapped the old engine yet.

Reply to
HachiRoku

See my response. Three AR after market. One good, one useable, one....er...

Take 'em!

Reply to
HachiRoku

Thanks anyways. I found one.