Abs system and blower fan quit at same time?

I have a 95 chevy Suburban 2500 that the ABS warning light will come on and the blower fan will not work at the same time. This will last a few minutes up to a few days and then they will go back to normal. This can happen while driving or when first starting up. I can find no pattern to this. The fuses seem to be fine. Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Sounds like an electrical short.

Check the wires from your fan to the switches.

Storm

Reply to
stormr69