AC blower motor quit!

Used A/C most of the day--after a stop this evening for dinner, the blower motor doesn't come on. Checked (and substituted) 40A fuse for blower motor in power distribution center under hood, 15A for AC compressor clutch in interior fuse box, and 15A for heating/cooling controls. Can hear compressor kick in/out as mode is switched I'm guessing switch or blower motor to be bad. Am I missing something? TIA Paul B.

01 XJ
Reply to
PLB49

Look at the bayonet connection on the blower motor on the firewall.

Reply to
Dalewhite

Wiggle it anyway... it might just quit for you! __ Steve .

Reply to
Steve Cowell

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)