actuator

I have a 1994 Silverado,5.7,4x4,5.7 Liter,automatic Trannie.
Does anyone know where to buy a decent electrical one to replace the original??
Thanks
Doug

go to the dealer... part # 26060073, then buy the appropriate adapter harness.
-Bret
Thank You Is this the electronic one???
I know they have a cable one that mounts to the dash.
Doug

yes, this is the updated electromechanical (i.e. motor driven) one. -Bret