99 Silverado front differential actuator?

Hi Everyone,

I've got a key that sticks on my keyboard so I apologize for the misspelling in advance. I've got a 99 Silverado and every so often that I engage the

4wd it seems to yougodamnbunchofamericanlovingdetroitbuyingpieceofcraphavingroadhoggingnotworthyofgasburningpigs disengage spontaneously. I've replaced the actuator but still am having problems. Any suggestions (gotyoutoreadithaha)?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Gaffrey

they used a hot oil actuater that year and it fails badly. replace it with the upgraded motor driven actuater.

100 +bucks and is a 1/2 hour replacement. old john

Hello, Paul! You wrote on Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:52:26 -0700:

PG> I've got a key that sticks on my keyboard so I apologize for the PG> misspelling in advance. I've got a 99 Silverado and every so often PG> that I engage the 4wd it seems to PG> yougodamnbunchofamericanlovingdetroitbuyingpieceofcraphavingroadhogging PG> notworthyofgasburningpigs disengage spontaneously. I've replaced the PG> actuator but still am having problems. Any suggestions PG> (gotyoutoreadithaha)?

With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
<ajeeperman