Air Conditioning problems

I have a 200 chevy blazer, the AC has a musty smell to it, when I turn it off or to max AC a musty smoke/steem comes out of the vents. what it this - what do i need to do to fix it?

MOLD. It is not a problem with your vehicle. Any vehicle with AC is succeptable to this problem. Caused by moisture condensing then a long period of non use of the AC letting the mold grow. I live in a cold climate. During the winter my vehicles that are garage kept have this problem, the ones that stay outside in the -0 temps don't. You can buy a very inexpensive kit that will kill the mold. The one I use you simply drill a small hole in the heater/AC box and squirt the aerosol liquid in. The liquid then foams, completely filling your box and duct work with a foam that will kill the mold then go back to liquid and drain out. Problem solved. I simply put a small stainless screw into the hole so I can remove it next year for another treatment. Or if you have concerns any dealer or AC service shop can fix it pretty cheap.