Anyone here order shocks from shock warehouse ?

How was their service?
Thanks

Order and got the shocks in about 2 weeks, they had to get them from CA ( they are in FL).
I ordered a set of HD Blisteins for my 95 tahoe 2dr.
Out of the Ranchos and KYBs that I have had, I prefer the Blisteins. Much better dampening.
Cheers