oldsmobile silhouette firing order

Does anyone have the firing order of this engine off hand? I have a

1990 Oldsmobile Silhouette with the V6. I just replaced the spark plugs & wires and want to verify that I routed all of the cylinders to the distributor cap right.

Thanks!

Mike D. St. Louis, MO xenodata01(at)hotmail.com

Reply to
Mike D.

Easier to do one plug/wire combo at a time, then move on to the next plug/wire combo.

Check the intake manifold casting for the firing order and cylinder numbering. Also check emission labels under the hood.

Mike D. wrote:

Reply to
Mike Behnke

Mike,

Firing order for all GM 60-degree pushrod V-6 engines (2.8, 3.1, 3.4) is:

1-2-3-4-5-6. In front wheel drive applications, cylinders 2, 4 & 6 are up front with #2 being on the passenger side.

Good luck.

-Scott

Reply to
Scott

The firing order on the 3800 V-6 is .....1-6-5-4-3-2

Reply to
ivan Greilick