Is anyone left here?

Is there anyone left on the newsgroup? George R

Reply to
George Rohrbach

Transtar60

I'm still here and luv it.

stuuder

George Rohrbach wrote:

Reply to
stuuder

Yep, there's a few of us die hards left.

Good to hear from you BTW!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I still check by pretty much every day. Just not much to say........

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

I stop by here a couple times a day.

Not much to respond to. :-(

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

never left.. still check in, still playing with locks and the like.. --Shiva--

Reply to
me

If you only check club websites, you'll miss valuable info on making your car run on water, great investment opportunities or about that money waiting for you in Moracco!

Reply to
Itsfrom Click

I'm still in the shadows, although these days I'm driving my '55 Champion & using it to fetch the parts I need for bringing my '61 Land Rover back to life. Then I'll get around to chasing down the parts I need for bringing my '52 truck back to life. Best to all, Chris Houck Pacheco, CA '52 2R-5 '55 Champion 16G6 '59 Lark VI '61 88" Land Rover Series II

Reply to
Chris

Same here. I check in a couple of times daily.

Soon, the Power Hawk will be running again. Made the mistake of letting gas set in it too long and bent all of the intake push rods.

Be careful out there with today's crapolla gas!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire