Blazer for sale.

1984 Blazer for sale e-bay Item number: 2475501866

Now this is weird. I'm starting to recognize rigs from eBay as those that belong to the NG regulars!
Is dis good or bad? -- The Russian from Ameggedon
~TLGM/KJ
I have to sell it to keep another vehicle I am more attached to.
Not that any one else may think the same way because it's a 1959 Studebaker with 30,035 miles and I have plans to hot rod it. It was a choice that I had to make. I know the Blazer is a good SUV and I have no complaints about it's overall function, and performance. It's just when faced with the two vehicles I decided to go with what I have been familiar with for the past 20 years, and the one of which I have more knowledge.
If any one wants to make me an offer outside of e-bay I will consider it.
Thanks to all the news groupers for their help with questions and problems solved,
Wiz.