item for sale?

can I post items for sale on this newsgroup ( a MGF Hardtop) ?

Peter

Reply to
Peter

Certainly; you would not be the first, by a long shot.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

Worth your while hitting autotrader and another NG - uk.adverts.cars as well.

Reply to
Brownz (mobile)

Some people think such posts are out of order.

My feelings are that as long as it's MG related then why not. If I was looking for something for my TF this would be one of the places I'd look.

This group used to be very busy but these days it's as if everyone with an MG has disappeared and posts of any sort are rare these days!

Reply to
Nick Mason