Boilin????

When I turn off my truck it sounds like something is boiling. It seems to me that it is coming from the exhaust pipe right around the passenger side of my truck. Anyone have any ideas. Also sometimes my
ac will just stop running all of a sudden out of no where. Maybe related maybe not.... Anyways just trying to get your guys 2 cents before I have a shop try to rip me off.
Check the a/c drain tube. Are you getting water out under the car when a/c is on?

This is quite normal on 7.3 Ford's when the turbo bearings go out. But this is a Chevy group, is your truck a Dodge?
Al
"pc76" wrote: > When I turn off my truck it sounds like something is boiling. > It seems to me that it is coming from the exhaust pipe right > around the passenger side of my truck. Anyone have any ideas. > Also sometimes my ac will just stop running all of a sudden > out of no where. Maybe related maybe not.... Anyways just > trying to get your guys 2 cents before I have a shop try to > rip me off.
Its a 97 k1500 5.7 votec 4wd.