CD IN ERR MODE CHEVY S-10 DELCO RADIO

WELL I FIXED THE DELCO RADIO (LOCC) PROBLEM NOW I HAVE RECEPTION / BUT CD STILL IN (ERR) HOW DO I GET MY CDS TO PLAY RAN A CD CLEANER THRU IN / BUT NO
CHANGE.BUT GLAD TO GET RADIO FIXED BUT LIKE MY CDS / NEED A GOOD ANSWER & HELP ???? REPLY !!!!
please turn off your caps lock. Bloody irritating.
Are your cd's originals or self burned? Some cd-r's do not work well in some players.
hank

STOP YELLING!
~JP (!)
I have the same problem with my DELCO radio in our 99 jimmy, it wont play cdrs at all but it will play store cds untill it gets warm, then it will display ERR and throw out the cd