S-10 Radio Question

I have a Chevy S-10 crew cab with a cd, cassette player, AM-Fm Radio. When I set my clock to the correct time it gives me an option to set the hours to either AM or PM but then after it is set and goes to time it never actually shows the AM or PM. I have read and searched several times on this subject but have never came up with a reason that it would give an option to set but then never show. It would be kind of nice to see the am pm feature if anyone out there happened to run across this before.

Thank You, Rick

Reply to
Rick Hart