Chevy engine pictures

I'm trying to find a web page with pictures of individual parts of a small block Chevy engine. This is for a student at school. And, there is the problem. The school's web filters don't let much through, so I need a fairly
safe site.
Al

If you want safe sites to visit then I suggest that you try the major aftermarket companies like Summit, Jegs, PAW, etc.
Here's a page that had plenty of component pictures and you can search the site for whatever your student wants to see.
http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=egnsearch.asp&NB94889107+4294925232+4294908216