cleaning fuel injectors on a 99 chevy suburban

I have a 99 chevy suburban 5.7 fuel injection 77,000 miles, what is the best way that I can clean the whole fuel induction system, or what part of it I should clean? Tank you.

Well, the best way would be to run pure injector cleaner through the system but if you want to do it yourself then that's probably not the route you want to take. Get some Chevron Techron, Sea Foam injector cleaner or some of GM's injector cleaner and follow the directions on the package. I've always cleaned my own and I've never had any problems.
Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Wed, Apr 26, 2006, 3:46pm From: snipped-for-privacy@nospamjuno.com (ibc) I have a 99 chevy suburban 5.7 fuel injection 77,000 miles, what is the best way that I can clean the whole fuel induction system, or what part of it I should clean? Tank you.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% "Sometimes, when you're up to your butt in alligators, it's hard to remember that the intial objective was to drain the swamp." ~ Unknown ~
On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:08:36 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Rich B) wrote:

Agreed, this is likely the best stuff out there for this ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com