99 k2500 suburban rear disc brakes

hi, i need information on how to do a rear drum to disc conversion on a 1999 suburban k2500 (4x4). I need to know what master cylinder, calipers,rotors,and more important, where to get a caliper bracket that will bolt on to where the current backing plate bolts to and that will accept factory GM calipers. HELP!

Reply to
Daniel Sandoval

I have been trying to figure out how to do this for some time. I hope some one knows.

Reply to
Frank Ross
99 k2500 suburban rear disc brakes

hi, i need information on how to do a rear drum to disc conversion on a

1999 suburban k2500 (4x4). I need to know what master cylinder, calipers,rotors,and more important, where to get a caliper bracket that will bolt on to where the current backing plate bolts to and that will accept factory GM calipers. HELP!

Try this place

Drum to disk brake conversion I would tell you how to do but thekits come with instructions.

Reply to
Steve Cook

Reply to
Joe Poitras