DOES ANYONE HAVE THE COMPLETE WIRING DIAG. FOR 1989 1500 PICKUP-350

I had a friend hurridely put in a used tranny for me. He never hooked up the linkage and I figured I'd eventually get to it. Well before I did the wires that run down to the axle from the harness burned up.They
were in the tube that runs between the starter and the exhaust. The tube was also not properly hooked up and was flopping against the exhaust, the wires only burned inside the tube and i figured it was from the heat of the exhaust. I just got to hooking up the linkage and replacing the burnt sections of the wiring ( yes they are connected in the right order and properly). Now there is a 4weel fuse(25A) in the fuse box that keeps blowing. I have the Haynes manual but does not have the 4 wheel wiring diagram. I stopped at the dealer and was given a general diagram for 4 wheel electrics in chevty trucks but it does not give the whole path for the wiring. If anyone can get ahold of the entire pathway or any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
On 17 Jan 2007 15:53:49 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

I have 89 factory manuals. Email me. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com