d50 pickup 1989 Mitsubishi wiring diagrams

I am retired on low budget and trying to find free wiring diagram on 1989 d50 pickup. I am trying to fix my horn. I have the 2.0 L engine, standard tranmission

Reply to
telcom

d50 pickup. I am trying to fix my horn. I have the 2.0 L engine, standard tranmission

First thing to check if whether the horn(s) are still working. Pull them off and test across your battery. There's an adjuster screw to set the tone. Common problem with old horns is that they rust up internally.

Second, use your multimeter to see if you get voltage on the horn wires, at the horn, when somone hits the horn button. Your horn relay is either on the main junction box under your dash, or in another main junction near your battery.

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS