Does anyone have the new IS250C?

I purchased a new IS250C at the end of June right after they came out. I live in Southern California and have driven about 5,000 miles in the new vehicle. I have only seen one other car like mine.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Spanky de Monkey, ESQ

So nobody has the new IS250C?

Reply to
Bill Yanaire

Not jealous johnny!

What do you drive, john?

Reply to
DaveW

I guess you don't have a clue that it's a Convertible. Check out the lexus site for information on the vehicle.

Maybe you are OK with your 12 year old Kia.

Reply to
Kevin SmallBone