dont be jelious cause dodge is better..lol

Page 1 of 2
ths baby got a v10 an 44in boggers. itll eat any chevy for breakfast.

Are you talkin'?

always that one ass sticking his head where is does not belong. Go back to the Dodge newsgroup.
p.s i just sold my dodge and i own a chevy and another chryser product.

yet once again "@WebTV" says it all

My 5.9 Dodge extended cab with full-size bed and ALL the bells and whistles just went off lease and I BOUGHT a Silverado. I absolutely love the new truck, something I could never say about the Dodge.
All you had to do was look at it to put a scratch in the dark green metallic paint. And all you had to do was push on the metal with your hand to make a dent. And the mileage was horrible, of course.
Worst of all was the ride. That thing rode like ... a TRUCK! As I said, it had everything, and that included a trailer towing suspension. Shake the teeth right out of your head.
It did have an engine whose sound could make you have to change your pants. I'll give it that.
Marshall
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 09:11:10 GMT, Marshall Schuon

we've got a '96 Ram 2500 w/ cummins at work.... I'd describe it's ride as more like a school bus than a truck... makes our 8600lbs C2500 seem like a Cadillac.
-Bret

Is that a trailer park I see in the background of your truck picture?

Nice looking truck. Also looks like it's never touched the mud....
~KJ~

Gaaaawd! Why are so many idiots on WebTv when there are so many good people using it? BTW My daughter's inlaws blew two engines on their Dodge truck before the odo hit 75,000 miles (that's good?). Why not hook your trailer up to that ugly truck and tow it deeper into the swamp?

You think he would actually take it into a swamp?
Now on the other hand my boss's dodge has had basically 0 problems in 115k. Now that's a spry chicken for a chevy but it is only a youngin (1995)
~KJ~

Don't worry, we're not.
Somehow,on Fri, 9 Jan 2004 17:25:04 -0500 (EST), BIG snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ron M) managed to spout out:

and then the alarm clock went off and you stopped dreaming.
and so, another dumbass webtv-er killfiled.
Mike `02 Silverado 2500HD

Maybe, but it'll eat its own transmission as an appetizer first.
Good wrenchin' to ya, VLJ

sez:

--------->Damn; .......Now that was funny........still LMAO! Thanks.

Fellas,
By responding to this idiocy all yer' doing is encouraging him/her/it.
Doc
It's not like they have a disease. My boss has a ram, it's nothing special but I like driving it. I mean, it's an American truck, designed at least by Americans. I think Chevy/ford/dodge are all pretty equal now. That is of course excluding the fact that Chevy rules and everything else SUCKS. :-)
To the OP I like the pic! But my stock K5 would push you all over town! Not that you'd want to go bumper-to-hood with that purdy a truck.
~KJ~

ANY dumb ass can lift a truck and install 44's! YOU are proof of that! Building a truck that can USE the tires is a whole other thing!!! All show and no go! That is what that over tired ego machine is!!!

Hey Doc, what do ya think of this one?
http://jeremy.lcs1.net/79gmc.html ?
Jeremy

Now THAT is a real off-road truck! You can tell the difference between real off-road vehicles and these wussified OR vehix in that the real vehix ain't showroom shiny and have little dings and dents throughout. What's the point in having a really nice OR vehicle if you're scared to scratch the paint or dent a fender?? He he he he he.
Doc