would the TPS cause rattling

Hey all heres a goofy one for ya's. I have a 1991 S-10 Blazer 4.3 auto 4x4. It rattles like there is a monkey under the hood with a hammer when you accelerate ONLY when the engine is cold. Once it warms up the engine is quiet. If the engine is at idle and cold it does not rattle. . I ran the codes and it came back that the TPS is either to high of volts or too low ( cant remember and too cold out side to test it again) would the tps cause this Thanks Steve

Reply to
seeray28

Jessie Herrera