Electric Fan

Does anyone know if there is a GM stock electric fan from a different car or an after market that will directly replace the existing fan and radiator shroud on a 94 S10 Ext Cab 4X4 4.3? My lower shroud is broken and I have a slight heating problem that looks like a bad fan clutch, I would like to fix two problems at once.

Reply to
S10

Flexlite has a fit. Check out SummitRacing.com.

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro