Electric fan install

Hi all, I'm going to be installing a Black Magic electric fan in my 88 Mustang GT. Where is a good place to pick up the 12 volt ignition source under the hood? I would rather not try to hook it up under the dash, but if that is the best place then that is what i will do. Also i can hook it up to the A.C. relay so whenever the compressor is on the fan is on. Any idea which wire i would want to tap off of? Do I just need to check the two wires at the compressor and see which one is +12 volts when the compressor is on? Thanks in advance, Justin Webb

Reply to
Justin Webb

Have you seen this?

Mike MuscularMustangs.com